Ryan Jahn and I spent a day biking around Austin trying to eat lunch. After multiple unsuccessful attempts, we gave up and focused our collective energy on something that would get us through the rest of the day / night. The Russian Joe was born out of lack of energy, need for sustinance, and the desire to get in some day drinking.
Shoot the vodka, then dump the espresso into the stout and enjoy it at a hefty pace.
- Drink recipe: Ryan Jahn and Patrick Marsceill
- Drink name: Allison Wagner
- Testers: Who ever was with us at Easy Tiger
- Honorable mention: Our waitress who let us do this
The Russian Joe
- 1 chilled shot of Russian vodka
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1/2 pint of stout